Monday, November 08, 2004

"My soul will dance with you..."

"Truly, truly You capture
the essence of beauty
When You stretch out Your arms
to wretched humanity
And we fall down on our knees
Raptured by Your unfathomable majesty"

I heard this song when United Live led worship at City Harvest a couple of mths bk. It really moved my heart....reminded me of the eternal mystery of how a God, so majestic, so glorious would choose to humble Himself, and love US....

n i know tt no matter what happens, its gonna be ok....cos He loves me.

"Where the love lasts forever" (Joel Houston)
-----------------------------------------------------
Your mercy found me
Upon the broken road
and lifted me beyond my failings
Into Your glory
My sin and shame dissolved
And now forever Yours
I'll stand

In love never to end
To call You more than Lord
Glorious friend

So I'll throw my life upon all that You are
'Cause I know You gave it all for me
and when all else fades
My soul will dance with You
Where the love lasts forever

No comments: