Wednesday, November 14, 2007

E.M.O

How did we traumatise Danny? Let me count the ways....hahaha!

Yesterday on msn:
==================
Mich: Danny, do you love me?
Danny: Yes...what do you want for your bday?
[isn't that the perfect response btw? haha!]
Mich: haha! Black skinny tie pls.
Danny: Huh? for what?!!?
(those of you who watched what Marty Sampson wore in the Hillsong Conference Opener 2007 should know why. My gosh, he looked so cool there. *swoon*)

This afternoon on msn:
====================
Mich: Danny, do you love me??
Danny: Yes I do, why you keep asking me that? Do you feel unloved by me lately?
Mich: No...just emo lah. And my yellow fwen is away. :(
Danny: ok ok...yes, love love.

This evening at BMI:
===================
Jordan: Danny, do you love me? *stares at Danny with Bambi eyes*
Abi: *walks over* Yeah Danny, do you love me?? *pouts*
Danny: !?!??! [possibly thinking that all the gals hv gone mad]
ahhhh...must be Michelle!

No comments: