Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WWSD Day!!! :)

Today was the grand day when Abi and I proudly wore our "What Would Scofield Do" t-shirts! For the uninitiated, Scofield is the lead character from Prison Break. And yes, we're avid fans of the show. :)

When Danny saw me coming through the office door, he shook his head. haha! Cos he had earlier seen Abi in hers too. We seriously had a lot of fun wearing those t-shirts today. What a conversation starter! Abi came up with the design and we printed it ourselves. Only 3 exist in the world today. haha! Andrea is the owner of the third WWSD t-shirt..and that rounds up the exclusive circle.

The sane, pleasant shot. That text is in the official Prison Break font by the way...and we chose prison grey as our shirt colours. How fitting eh?

Is Abi trying to pick a fight with me?? Anyway, those are not real tattoos on her arms in case you're freaked. She's just trying to be cooler than me, by wearing her long-sleeved tattoo shirt...cos well, Scofield has tattoos in the show.

The super emo shot!! I love this. Glenn said I totally failed if that I was my emo look, but I wasn't even trying seriously. I'll leave that to Abi, the expert. haha! Just imagine her flicking her hair like that in the classroom (she's a guitar coach now), and saying to her students, "Give me a C." How emo lah! Hilarious! haha!

No comments: