Saturday, December 26, 2009

Combined Birthday Celebrations & Christmas Dinner

Amelia, Darren, Muffin & I had a mega belated birthday celebration at 15 mins cafe @ La Salle. This was the vintage robot they got me as part of my pressie. :) I loves it.

A ravenous Darren (what's new?) about to eat the wrong thing. Check out the fear in vintage robot's eyes!

Christmas day dinner @ my place with pizza, choc fondue, ice-cream & a movie! Darren is doing 'S' for Henry Seeley in this pic, while Muffin is trying to counter with an attempt at forming a 'H' for Hillsong. haha! If you look closely at the table, you shld see Brooke, the triceratops. :) I love dinosaurs!!

The guys and Amelia. Our table is filled with fruits and nonsense snacks like Hello Panda, diff varieties of Pocky, marshmallows and cornflakes. Sugar overload!


Muffin using Brooke the Triceratops as a satay stick for his fondue. FAIL!

No comments: