Sunday, May 02, 2010

Tea & Company

After a short meeting in church on Labour Day, I headed down to Tea Cozy @ Plaza Sing to meet up with crazy Steph. I said she looked kinda Ugly Betty-ish with her new specs and braces. She didn't get my comment cos she has never seen the show, so it made her kinda upset until I spent some time reassuring her I DID NOT think she was actually ugly. haha!

Everything at Tea Cozy is for sale...including all the angels and teddies etc. you see. A pretty place for a cuppa with a good fren. It was kinda pricey though...$50 for the scones; foie gras (Steph ordered it. I did not touch it!); baked mushrooms and drinks that we ordered.

I love love love the wee little rocking horses. Wish I could get me one for my room. :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

do u know some of our church members are co-owners of this place?

Michelle-Lea said...

Hey babe, yes I know. :)Who I can't rem tho'