Friday, March 18, 2005

Random Ramblings

People are not always who they seem...as cliche as it sounds, "still waters run deep". I'm learning this lately...as I've gotten to know certain friends better, and their true colours really appear.

Some of those bubbly, fun-loving types whom we all love, turn out to be pretty shallow afterall....or just aren't as fabulous as we thought they were. On the other hand,those quiet, low-key types turn out to be gems with a charm of their own...beautiful hearts, and a whole lot of maturity and wisdom too. Yeah...pple are like onions. It's impt to peel off the layers to get to the heart.

Anyway...i hope that my plan to go Bangkok in June with my colleague(s) will materialise. (Hillsong Conference Sydney is not happening anymore....*sobz* bye bye to Marty Sampson!) At this point, I really need to get away from here. I don't really care where....well...as long as it's not Malaysia again. haha! *shudders*

No comments: