Thursday, June 09, 2005

Desert rose...literally

Andrea was super stressed out tdy...I wanted to cheer her up, so I bought her this little bouquet of baby roses. Looked quite sweet. Abt an hour later, Bernice my colleague, did the same...went downstairs to get Andrea and myself a rose each(without knowing I also bought Andrea flowers. But Bernice knew tt we were both stressed out). haha!

I knew this would happen one day....cos last wk, when Andrea bought Bernice n I roses....i almost bought for them on that same day. One fine day, all 3 of us will end up buying each other roses on the same day. haha! I'm really grateful for these sisters...they're so sweet.

Bernice is collecting our bangkok tickets tmrw...YAY!!!! I'm really gonna fly outta here. Can't wait.

I just visited Corrinne May's updated website and her blog (www.corrinnemay.blogspot.com). All of you shld check it out...it's really great. I love the quotes she picked out. Like this:

"Every man's life is a fairy tale written by the fingers of God" (Hans Christian Andersen).

Did i tell u guys that she's a NUS Literature grad? :)

No comments: