Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The need to blahhh....

Ok folks, reading this latest entry might be a tad confusing, cos there's no logical, sequential flow. But i just felt the need to blah out on my blog tonite. :)

I've been in a pretty rotten mood these 2 days...but I've cooled off since....surprisingly, teaching cooled me down, cos my students cheered me up. And also because going for Mich Poh's gig tonite was like a real highlight of my week. Yay! It was fun meeting up with friends there too...even though it was for a short while. Nice change to the mundane routine of a normal work week.

Perhaps I had too hectic a weekend...met too many people, resulted in a severe lack of rest before the new work week started. HOWEVER, I do wanna say that i thoroughly enjoyed meeting up with Eunice on Sun. Felt good to have that catching up, sharing, sarcasm rally session with her again. *evil laughter*

On a more positive note, here are some things that brightened up my week so far:

1) During his excellent sermon on Sun, Ps Edmund Chan made this really touching comment...."there's something abt a song. A song is the mirror of the soul". So simple, but really connected with me in tt moment!

2) Finally....I met Poofy again. He saw me from a distance, recognised me, smiled (beautifully), waved enthusiastically... and later we had a nice, little chat. *wide grinz and contented sigh*
(my life is boring ok, gotta allow me my silly indulgences! haha!)

2 comments:

es said...

Enjoyed myself thoroughly on Sunday too. I met so many people that day that really zapped me of my energy somehow...but the ice-cream and tea session with gay views was quite interesting. I agree that our conversation was the highlight! Imagine we could go on talking like that in NZ for 10 days.

Michelle-Lea said...

Hi Kevin, yes I play in a band called Disclosure...we're an acoustic pop-rock group. Our last gig was at esplanade...no upcoming gigs just yet. Besides Disclosure, I occasionally help out my friends' bands as well during gigs. How abt you?