Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My beginning, my forever

"Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever" ('All for love' by Mia Fieldes)

It's 3am....I think I shld be sleeping, but even in this semi-conscious state, I have a need to blog. haha! Anyway, that's the chorus of "All for love", from the new Hillsong album "God He reigns" (go out n grab, got some funky new tunes). So simple and beautiful! 'My beginning, my forever'...this life that we hv is just a short journey sandwiched in btw. N hey, if He's secured my FOREVER, I'm sure i need not fret too much abt the NOW. :)

Latest update: I'm going Sydney in late Oct with Eunice. So NZ is out...for now at least. Too ex, and not enuff time to cover it well.
At least I get to pay Marty Sampson a personal visit while I'm in Sydney. haha! n I shld tell him to get a hair-cut...he looks awful in his latest hairstyle. (Eunice: back off! He's MINE...U can't hv both Reuben n Marty u know)

It's been such fun planning for the trip, reading bks on Sydney, checking out websites etc! Really brightens up my day. N i love it when i receive emails from Eunice....regarding our hotel reservations and stuff. I think it was yesterday tt I was trying to stop myself from grinning insanely on the bus, while entertaining some pleasurable thot of my Sydney Holiday....i think it was abt roasting marshmallows in the fireplace of our cozy blue mountain cottage. Throw in the horsies, n lavendar farms against the quaint English scenery of the southern highlands...and I'm in heaven!

1 comment:

es said...

Let's hope that the cottage is not infested with lizards and roaches.....cos they might just tell you it's part of the "wildlife" and "nature"!!