Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Mid-week musings

I'm probably going for FOP this Sun. Still waiting for my VIP passes from BMI...so no need to line up.Andrea n Reggie are getting the privilege of driving Darlene Zschech n family ard during their stay here. (cos their church is one of the main organizers of FOP) WOW rite? haha! Pity tt dear old Marty Sampson is not gonna be ard. He's gonna be on tour with Hillsong United in Scotland. So tt pretty much means none of the cute young ones will be ard for FOP...like tt bassist Matt Tennikoff.

I do highly recommend United Live's latest album- Look to You. I'm amazed at the sensitivity and wisdom that is reflected in the lyrics written by these passionate youths. Coupled with beautiful melodies too.:)

Here are some of the lyrics that really touched me. I know they're pretty simple....but the TRUTH of these words really hit me. Yes indeed, Lord I live to LOVE YOU! :) Wow...tt's my mission in life summarised in a nutshell.


"Deeper" (by Marty Sampson)
-------------------------------
By Your love Lord, You've opened my heart
Now Your light will shine always
By Your Word Lord, Your promise secure
And my soul wil live always
Take me deeper Lord

Jesus, hold me into Your heart
Lord my soul delights
And I know you hear my prayer
Take me deeper Lord

Till I see You (by Joel Houston and Jad Gillies)
------------------------------------------------
You are the voice that called the universe to be
You are the whisper in my heart that speaks to me
and till i see You face to face,
and grace amazing takes me home
I'll trust in You

I will live to love You
I will live to bring You praise
I will live a child in awe of You

No comments: