Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Missing ya....

I was watching Rockstar INXS on cable just now (i love that show ok! better than American Idol. Go Mig Ayesa!!)...and I realized how much I miss my band, Disclosure. We used to meet almost every Sun for practices...but now everyone's so bz, it's hard to even meet up to just hang out.

I miss the music we made (or tried to make), Kelvin's dogs that we played with during practices, the drinking n eating sessions, the prayers we shared, the deep talks/ debates we had, the silly games we played, the jokes we cracked...even those awful crude ones that these boys made in front of ME, forgetting that there's a gal in the midst of them. haha!

Well, at least I am meeting Dehui this Sun...just to catch up. :)For that, I'm real glad. I hope to see Kelvin n George soon leh.

No comments: