Thursday, October 19, 2006

Chris Botti Live@Victoria Theatre

I'M OVER THE MOON!!!! I'm going to watch Chris Botti LIVE@Victoria Theatre on the 25 Oct, Weds!!!!!!

Andrea and I have secured tix for the show ($100 each, and that was just for the cheapest seats in the house), and I managed to get my boss to grant me approval to reschedule my class for that night. I'm soooooooooooooo happy!! *jumps up and down in excitement* (breathes) *YIPEEEEEEEEE!!!*
Michelle never gets leave lor. heee!

We kinda decided to go in like 10 mins over msn. haha! Both of us were contemplating going alone before we even had our discussion. That's how badly I wanna see him lor. haha! If you watch the dvd you'll understand lah. His band is superb....and well, I dunno when I'll ever catch Chris Botti again. What if the stupid haze gives him such a bad impression of S'pore that he never returns? heh! I'm so glad that Billy Kilson, the brilliant drummer is coming along with Chris too!!

Oh yes, I've also secured my Corrinne May concert tix today. Ticket sales opened at 9am today. By 12noon, me and Berno only managed to get the 3rd row from the stage (stall). Warrau....Singaporeans super kiasu or what?? It's only Corrinne May leh! She comes back for concerts twice a yr lor people!

If you book your tix tmrw, I'll bet you that can only get circle seats, which suck. Some funny lady booked 20 tix at one go at the counter...so the guy at Sistic urged us to hurry up and buy our tix. Don't forget internet bookings as well. Madness!!

1 comment:

Michelle-Lea said...

haha! Thanks a lot! Yeah, it's been quite some time since I've been to a concert like this. Can't wait!!! :)