Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Flying Off To Nessieland

After wrestling with a difficult video script (it's completed, YES!), and literally wrestling with my suitcase (to make everything fit. It's still exploding...shall try again tmrw)...I'm more or less ready to fly off to London/ Scotland.

The period leading up to this trip has been pretty stressful in every sense of the word...but I do hope that once I'm there, I'll be able to take my mind off things and enjoy myself. *Breathes in and out* Thanks btw, to all the wonderful souls who prayed for me during my meltdown.

Well, I'm flying off on 21 Aug (Fri), 0740 (I have to be at the airport at 6am. Help me God!) and I'll be back 30 Aug (Sun), 1935 on a Thai Airways jet plane. I've got roaming, so I'm still contactable by sms/phone. And there's always email/Twitter/ Facebook cos Abi brought along her Macbook. Feel free to drop me a note yeah...would love to hear from home while I'm on the road. :)

I'll miss you my fwens! RiverLifers: have a fabulous 18th Anniversary svce + "Defining Moments" young adults outreach.

Please pray for journey mercies, protection from H1N1 and that Abi will not 'lose/loose' me, our money, our phones or our luggage etc.
Glenn...you know what to do if something happens. ("Solution" + "With Everything" + "From the Inside Out.") Marcus...yes, you can have Hedwig.

Farewell my fwens! Till I see you again...

==============================================================

Random thought: Who's taking care of Fluffy's puppy, Danger, now that he's in the US for the Hillsong United Encounter Conference?? Hmm...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have heaps of fun and don't come back without photos of Nessie! Bye bye! :)

Nigel said...

Walau Mich don't talk about those 3 songs in that manner lah. Nothing's gonna happen to you!

Dawn said...

i miss u already mich.... but really, you must LOSE yourself in scotland lah. lose it babeh! lose it babeh!!!! rmbr wat i said abt discontinuity of time and space? so lose it man. cos if wanna find ah, very easy to come back one. cos reality is always there. haha.

MISS YOU!!!!