Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Stuff I'd Like....

This is in no way a super early birthday wish list. This is just me blah-ing out loud into blogosphere. :)

1) Pedicure Package
- I'm a bit guilty to admit this....but I've been finding pedicures terribly therapeutic of late (esp with the foot scrubs).

2) Chris Tomlin: "Glory In The Highest: Christmas Songs" (Oct)
"How can I not support my Chris? He is remarkably cute, and funny too." (sung to the tune of 'How can I keep from singing?') haha! Chris is my Fluffy #2....one of my fav worship leaders. This album is a live recording featuring the likes of Christy Nockels too. Fantastic! Can't wait to grab this record.


3) The Swell Season (Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova): "Strict Joy" (Oct 27)
And from Chris-Mr Bright & Shiny, we go to dark & twisty. I'm referring to the couple from the indie Irish movie,"Once," with the ridiculously amazing musical chemistry. Who can forget their hauntingly beautiful song, "Falling Slowly"?



Well, this is the follow-up to "Once". I definitely need this album for my fix of emo, heartbreaking Irish music. Its amazing how Glen's smashed up guitar sounds still sounds so good!


4) Jeremy Camp live album (Nov)
- Fluffy #3!!! LIVE album. Need I say more?? :)

5) (500) Days of Summer Soundtrack
- I caught this movie last night, and quite unexpectedly, found myself totally charmed by its witty and creative script/visuals, loopy characters and funky indie soundtrack. Go watch it if you haven't! I find it better than Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist to be honest.


6) I Heart Revolution-"We're All In This Together" DVD (Nov)
- And of course, we had to end with Fluffy #1. :) Anything that Joel and Danger are part of, I gotta get. haha!

No comments: