Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Beginnings

Hey frens! I've been feeling kinda restless with blogspot of late, especially with the lack of innovation with its features. It has served me well for 5 years and 7 mths (since Nov 2004!!) but its time to retire my very first blog. Even as I do so, it is on a bittersweet note. Looking back, this was where I posted some of my first poems. (OMG, and even back then, I was quoting Fluffy songs!!! Its a sign.) Sigh...yes, I'm a sentimental creature.

Well, the time has come for a brand new chapter! So if you'd still like to follow my nonsensical/emo/random musings, you can head over to my new blog at http://michelle-lea.tumblr.com/ Better still, start a Tumblr blog so I can follow you too. haha! :)

Alrite farewell jazzymoo.blogspot.com. I'll see you guys over at Tumblr!

No comments: