Monday, June 07, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy


  1. Catching up with a good fwen. It feels like a warm blanket around the heart. :) (mental note: Need more of those.)
  2. Singing in the shower
  3. A whole bunch of free Biotherm skin care products!! (I forgot this is why I used to love buying stuff from Biotherm. They're not stingy like other brands.)
  4. Having my Personal Trainer tell me I've lost a good bit of weight (body fat % going down, metabolic rate and muscle % going up! Yays!!)
  5. Listening to Fluffy songs on my iPod and smiling to myself on public transport
  6. Tomato soup, chix caesar wrap & sweet watermelon juice from Mescluns Sandwich/Salad Bar (yummy, fresh and wholesome ingredients!)
  7. Private Practice Season 2 (I've finished all of Grey's Anatomy already what!)
  8. Counting down the days to Sydney 2010 (less than a month!!)
  9. My purple flip flops. I love them so much, I'd wear them everywhere, and I'm thinking of getting another pair. Pity I can't wear them to work or to Sydney cos it's gonna be freakin' freezin' there in July.
  10. Space for my soul to breathe, time to read and connect with my Maker. :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

sweetheart! u changed ur blogskin!!! i like this new one betta :) luv ya....