Sunday, February 26, 2006

My grandma kicks ass

Over a lovely home-cooked dinner of steamed fish/yam/Giam Chye soup, fried bee hoon and Chee Kueh (finally, proper fd after wks of trashy International Plaza packed dinners!)....my funky grandma regaled me with happening stories from her young-working adult days.

As some of you know, my grandma (Peggy) used to sell luxury cars. She was quite an impressive and successful salesperson....and she managed to gain respect in a male-dominated environment too.

One day, over lunch with the powerful Chairman of her company, this conversation took place:

Chairman: Peggy ah....I must say, you have the most beautiful legs! *hum sup expression*
Peggy: *shudders* What?!? Bloody hell! You got nothing else better to look at ah?

My grandma rocks!haha!

3 comments:

Andrea Khoo said...

I must meet your funky granny!

Drea

shadow said...

Hullo! I've added you to the ARPC Blog List. Let me know if you want out, k?

precious said...

Hey she really rocks man!!!