Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Conversation with Pammy

10.30pm at BMI:
==============
Me: Are you staying for supper on Thurs?
Pam: I will be doing work lah...
Me: Huh? Until 10 plus pm? You got so much work meh?
Pam: Yah lah, we're LIVE you know. (referring to our new website). I got to do lots of testing.
Me: *sigh* You're so hardworking. Working on your summer holiday.
Pam: It's ok, I like working. *smiles*
Me: *amazed* HOW COOL ARE YOU???
Pam: *laughs*

But seriously, how cool is Pammy, my love? When the rest of us normal folk prefer bumming around, this super trooper finished her exams in Sydney on Fri...flew back to Spore on Sat, and then came in early for work at BMI on Mon!!

2 comments:

precious said...

yup that's me.... you're talking about me.

Wei, you haven't eaten the rockylea chocolate yet...

precious said...

oh it's winter holiday by the way!!! :D

I like to bum too! life was so good snuggling under duvets, eating icecream and watching worldcup all at once. HAHA