Monday, February 12, 2007

Communiqué

Pardon the collection of random statements....but I wrote this rather quickly (hence "communiqué" ), and I'm quite tired at 3am...so poetry is not much of a concern for me now.

It's been another dramatic start to the new year for me...
As some of you know, my maternal grandfather got a stroke about 3 weeks back.
Thank you for your kind prayers, he is recovering now....and thank God for the open door in the midst of the trying situation. For the first time, my grandfather is open to prayer, to God. Please continue to pray for his salvation!

Well, a week after that happened, my paternal granduncle passed away. We saw that one coming as he has been sick for a long time, but all the same, it was still difficult and tiring for my family....especially my grandma.

On a happier note, I'm collecting the house-keys to my family's new Seng Kang flat this Thurs!! YES!!!!! I'll soon return to having my own room!!!!! :) I think we'll shift in by end March or early April. I actually haven't seen my room yet....but I reckon I will soon. I wanna see if there is enough space for proper bookshelves and CD racks.

Pammy my love is returning to Sydney for her studies....I shall miss my little penguin. I won't be drinking beer@Brewerkz that often without her around. haha!
Steph is coming back from Japan though...yes crazy gal, we're looking forward to seeing you again!!

Work is picking up momentum....and the stress level is going up again. As much as I totally ADORE my students....it is slightly harder to fully enjoy my work when I have added responsibilities now. I'm pushing myself to finish my work in time to meet deadlines.....and yeah, time just seems to fly by so quickly. I can't believe that we're approaching the end of Feb already.

I really wanna pick up Salsa classes soon....perhaps in April once I'm settled in my new house?

No comments: