Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Music Tells Many Stories....

Marty Casey

"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl..."
- 'Wish you were here' by Pink Floyd

I've expanded the Rockstar INXS playlist on my multiply site: http://jazzymoo.multiply.com/music

New additions include:
===================
1) Losing my religion- Suzie McNeil (I was pleasantly surprised by this adventurous new re-arrangement of this R.E.M classic.)

2) Baby one more time- Marty Casey (Marty Casey is pure genius! He's given Britney's fluffy candy song a dark, intense, rock twist. I LURVEEEEE IT!! Very sexy and disturbing. haha!)

3) Wish you were here- Marty Casey (Marty was so emotionally charged as he sang it that he was trembling and fighting back tears by the end of this Pink Floyd number. I know cos I bought the Rockstar INXS dvd. heh! Yah lah....it's my new seasonal obsession.)

I dunno if it's just me, but there's a lot of pain in these rock songs.....there are so many lost souls out there. *sigh* It just goes to show that the music tells many stories.....who says there's nothing to learn from secular music?

No comments: