Tuesday, September 04, 2007

"Let it go, let it be..."

I really can't play this game very well....and I don't want to.
Don't suck me into this web of confusion and pretense.....
you're turning me into someone I don't recognize.
I'm sorry, but I can't mask my emotions. I'd rather keep it real please.
I'm going to lay down my pride, and I'm gonna stop keeping score.
It's time to let it go....and let love rule.

===================================================================
L E T I T G O (by Corrinne May)
-------------------------------------------------

I think we've been here before
I recognize this place
I've seen the marks of confusion
wipe out a single sign of grace
And I don't want to play anymore
Not when the stakes are so high
So before we circle round once more
I'm gonna lay down,
Lay down my pride

Let it go, let it be
Don't waste all your emotion on this
tit-for-tat machine
Let it go, let it be
Let it go

Don't go wasting your emotions
No one wins if we keep score
Let it go, let it be
Let it go

No comments: