Monday, September 17, 2007

Bizarre conversations

Mich: *eating something at her desk* (can't even rem what it is by now)
Abi: You're eating XXX. I can smell it from here!!!
Mich: And then??
Abi: [pause] And then...nothing happens.
Mich: !?!?! (my Abi is freaking funny)

====================================================================
Jet to Mich online: Hey so I'll talk to you later....I've got some knives to tend to. And it's gonna take quite a while.
[A long time later....Jet and Mich start talking again online abt some random topic.]
Jet: So can I tell you about my knives now??
Mich: *amused* I'm sorry, I had no idea that you were waiting to bring up that topic. Please go ahead. :)
Jet: *launches into a passionate discussion about how many knives he had to clean/polish, how much they cost, and how he had to keep them properly.*

[These statements, if read out of context would be deemed rather scary. But those who know Jet, will also know that he is a cook. :) So the world is a safe place once again.]

====================================================================

Bernice@ 10pm: *walks around gleefully after her classes* "Do you want milo? How about Marks & Spencer high-class biscuits??"
Mich: *a bit wrapped up with work, busy amending the new manuals* "Yes please!"
Bernice: *helps Mich fix a cup of milo...then proceeds to walk around the office gleefully*
Mich: *a bit confused, cos Bernice normally rushes to clear her grading after class before going home* "Do you have work to do or are you just walking around eating biscuits??"
Bernice and Jasmine: *burst out in laughter*
Bernice: I just need to chill out after teaching 5 classes! haha!
Mich: Oh....just clarifying. Cos i wasn't sure if you were waiting for me to finish my work. hehh!!

2 comments:

extravaganza said...

did i actually say that? are you sure it happened?

--gail

Michelle-Lea said...

Yes it definitely did Ah Tui! :) I remember it very distinctly.