Friday, May 09, 2008

Take Me Away

Sydney is looking pretty gd again...

Mich is getting increasingly fed up with the humidity & crowds in Singapore.
There I was in Orchard...innocently trying to just get a quick hair-cut, and grab some birthday presents....and then they hit me hard & fast. The crush of people. Why are there SO MANY people in S'pore?!?!?!

I really don't like to shop. Yes, I'm like a guy. I only shop if I actually have stuff to buy. Even then, I find it a chore......unless, unless, its cds! :)

So yeah....pls fly this girl away to some place where she actually has space to breathe.

2 comments:

extravaganza said...

UGH tell me about it.
i'm always glad to get out of singapore. ALWAYS.
sydney doesn;t seem that fantastic to me really.
more like SWITZERLAND! that IS fantabulous!

Michelle-Lea said...

Aiyah...Glenn is going Sydney wot! Plus Joel & Fwens are there.