Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Thoughts!!

[Photo Credit: Liew Tong Leng]

I had a rather vexing off day. Was running personal errands when I almost blew my top at the failure of technology and the appalling service standards in S'pore. (I'm not gonna spoil your day by describing what happened exactly.)Yeah, I'm not the most patient person around...but seriously, I don't wanna get upset over dumb things like these.

And so I tried to fill my head with happy thoughts! Like how God blessed Wonderboy (Sam Yuan) with a beautiful rainbow when he asked God for one. And how Joel is probably coming down on 27th July for a Hillsong United concert. And then I was reminded of this silly conversation that took place with Rox last week. haha!

Rox: We're quite similar...both funny, cute, child-like.
Mich: And hot! You forgot HOT!
Rox: Yes yes we are Joel-Houston hot!
Mich: His hotness is off the charts.
Rox: Yay Jesus rocks for making Joel Houston hot!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mich: Eh...you cell leader leh. How can say this kind of thing?

By the way, isn't that a beautiful pic at the top? It was taken by my photographer cell member Tong Leng! Reminds me to heart the world despite how frustrating life gets at times! :)

5 comments:

Crystal said...

=) I heart this post!

Michelle-Lea said...

Awww! Thanks for dropping by Crystal! Which is the part that you heart? The pic ah?

Crystal said...

I heart your optimism.. =) and yes! the rainbow pic is so worthy of our heart too.

Roxane said...

HOI!
that guilt-inducing question again!

Michelle-Lea said...

haha! Thanks Crys. To be honest, I'm not naturally optimistic lah...have to will myself to it one.

Rox: Don't blame me if your conscience pricks your heart dear! :p
Hope you enjoyed Joel's new song that I sent u.