Saturday, March 07, 2009

OMG Jason!!!

Last nite, I had this little exchange with Jason, who's studying in Melbourne now...and I thought it was quite funny.

On msn last nite
==================
(Mich's msn nickname was changed to "OMG Jason!!!" after being blown away at the Jason Mraz concert)

Jason W: Is your nickname about me? :)
Mich: *thinks: EH??* Err....you say leh?
Jason W: Dunno. :)
Mich: It's abt Mraz leh. I went to his concert. hehe!
Jason W: Oh! :)
Mich: *feels bad* It can be about you also lah! :)
Jason W: There was an earthquake in Melbourne earlier today. 4.6 on the Richter scale.
Mich: *feels supremely bad by now* OMG Jason!!!!!! Are you ok???
Jason: Yeah I'm fine. Was just outside the epicentre. No casualties so far.
Mich: Oh gosh! I was just talking to your brother about you last nite.
Jason W: No worries....I'm good. Came online to check on my schoolmates.
Mich: Hey! Did the quake hit Sydney??? (and we all know who's there)
Jason W: No it didn't...only a part of Melbourne.

No comments: