Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Mosaic Buzz

Dawnie 'playing the keys' at the Mosaic festival

Last nite, Cheryl, Dawnie, Ricky & I headed to the Esplanade to catch Mike Stern & The Yellow Jackets in concert. We managed to soak up of the Mosaic buzz before the show. I love these music festivals! :)


Cheryl and I checking out the souvenir booth, where we eventually bought some funky Mosaic lanyards. This is the first photo that got Ricky into a bit of a scuffle with security.

Nigel is convinced I was looking at some J.H poster. haha!

Ricky was at the side and back of the booth snapping pics when he was approached by a security guard, who was convinced he was some stalker preying on the ladies. haha!

We had to convince the security guard that Ricky was actually our fren after we made our purchase. Gosh, that was funny!!

I love the blurry, artistic shots

Having some pre-show drinks

No comments: