Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Am/PM

I really don't know what to do, but it always seems like I've got the most energy at night when its time for me to be sleeping!! And when I have to wake up early in the morning, I'm pretty much a walking zombie. But that's when work meetings take place! Acks!

Ps Philip talked about "energy management" today during staff devotion- essentially how we should identify our best energy periods of the day, and give that time to the most important things. Ok...so let's do that for me yeah? I was up at 7am to get ready for staff devotion at 9am. All morning, I was basically feeling super sleepy and tired. But at 8pm, I had band rehearsal. Once the music started, I was like the energizer bunny. And even now at 1am, I find it hard to shut down. How like dat?? Sigh.

1 comment:

Andrea Khoo said...

This is why gigs are always late at night... ;)