Sunday, April 05, 2009

My 'Comatose' Murmurings...

1) I love my work, my ministry, my church, my cell group...however, I am feeling very tired right now. Crashed out after a weekend of rehearsals and lead vocals duty for service. Sorry for not responding to smses or calls. They're not within my radar right now.

2) I have finished watching Grey's Anatomy Season 1. Now waiting for Ernie to pass me Season 2. (Mich destresses by watching dvds ok?)

3) I saw a carebear van on Sat, on my way to rehearsal. haha! It cheered me up.

4) I'm thinking about bubble tea and starbucks coffee more than I should lately. Hmm...

5) I met up with Kelvin, an old fren from FCBC, on Sat nite. We used to sing in the same vocal team, and even gig together. It's been almost 3 yrs (i think) since we last met. But its funny how we could just pick up from where we left off. Still feels very comfortable...like we haven't changed over the years. I like that.

His little baby boy, Isaac, who is 17 mths, made my day. I've seriously never met such a frenly baby. Isaac literally threw himself at me when I first met him, and he was generous with his hugs, kisses, and display of 'talents' (like his variety of funny faces). Awwww! He won my heart that little boy! haha! I wonder how we go from such openness and trust, to becoming guarded adults. Life is funny eh?

7) I got arm-twisted into the world of twitter by Glenn. He used Joel Houston, who is like my achilles heel.

Mich: You are not getting me hooked into your twitterworld!
Glenn: Just install Twitterfox (an add-on for firefox), you get notified immediately when someone twits! Like 0.34 secs after Joel twitted about the United album, I got it.
Mich: Very cunning!
Glenn: really- then when Joel says "I love you mum" I see it too. Later got Liverpool match, he might be watching and twitting! (Joel supports Liverpool)

I installed Twitterfox 5 mins after that conversation. I'm ashamed of myself.

8) Garageband is going to be my best fren for the next few days. Ok, I'm off to do my recordings for the Easter svce set.

No comments: