Monday, April 13, 2009

Sheer Awesomeness

At this point...I'm beyond grateful to be a RiverLifer. :) haha! It was a little insane leading up to Easter svce, with many late nights of recording and intense rehearsals. But to hear feedback that God's presence was felt so tangibly, that the congre was just singing their hearts out (it was LOUD) and ALL hands were lifted in worship makes my heart leap, and my eyes water with a deep sense of joy. Makes it all worth it for those of us in the worship & music ministry. :) After all, this is what we live for!

There were quite a few smses and emails flying around too...about the amazing worship experience; about how different ones of us miss seeing each other...and yes Wonder Boy, your funny and thoughtful smses wishing me a restful weekend etc. are all very deeply appreciated. It makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside to be surrounded by such a supportive community of frens who do life deeply together. :)

By the way...here's a funny little 'boo-boo' I made while I was talking to my choir after rehearsal. I was really quite tired by then. I actually said to them,"I could hear some moments of awesomeness!" Then the brain kicked in and I was like...."hmm..that sounds familiar. its from....OMG!! KUNG FU PANDA!!!!!" Of cos by then, it was too late to retract my comment.

No comments: