Monday, April 13, 2009

Shimmer!

2 words. Retail therapy. Look at the damage I did today. I walked into M.A.C to buy my foundation refill. For the 3rd week, it was out of stock. Bad move M.A.C! I was 'forced' to walk over to Bobbi Brown to get my foundation...and in the process, I 'accidentally' got myself a pretty new shade of lipstick, and 2 lip glosses. I kinda fell in love with the shimmery shades of lip glosses! They really work so much better than M.A.C's lip glosses....but well, I guess you get what you pay for. Look at the peekture!! Rose Sugar on top and Ruby Sugar below. Sooooo pretty! I'm happy. :)

2 comments:

Andrea Khoo said...

I have Rose Sugar too! So you've come over to Bobbi already ;)

Michelle-Lea said...

I have come over to the Brown side. Their lipstick seems to last forever too. I likes. What other shades of lipstick/lipgloss are nice? :)