Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beautiful Day


I called my grandma just now to tell her that I'm coming by tmrw to see her. Then she said this,
"Remember to bring the bible you bought for me. So I can read it when I'm free." Wow....that's a priceless moment in itself. I was on the verge of joyful tears there and then at Marks & Spencer's.

Then when I asked her if she needed anything from Marks & Spencer's, she said, "Oh yah...buy me the China Blue Shower Cream." Btw, my grandma also uses Elizabeth Arden cosmetics; Crabtree & Evelyn shampoo & conditioner; Chanel lipstick & nail polish; and L'Occitane perfume. She's quite an expensive one to upkeep. haha! We spoil her really. :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

wow i'm so happy for ur grandma's conversion really :) God is using you dear!

yUNnIe mOoMoOz said...

ur grandma's damn cool