Sunday, April 19, 2009

Complicated

Wonder Boy: So how was your off day?
Mich: Nice and relaxing. :) Woke up at 12.30pm, watched Friends while having lunch...logged on internet for a while, went to town to meet a fren for tea, then went to Trumpet Praise to 'ka chau' the staff there.
Wonder Boy: haha! Ka chau? How?
Mich: Eh....like go and ask "is this cd/dvd in yet? When is it coming in? Can you please open this wrapping so I can flip through the bk? What is your name?"
Wonder Boy: WHAT IS YOUR NAME?! haha!
Mich: Yah! I always ask the staff their name...make fwen mah! And to say thank you to them.
Wonder Boy: haha! Wah like that one ah!
Mich: You can try it too next time! :)
Wonder Boy: I very pai seh one! :p And cause if its a girl, they might think you're trying to pick them up.
Mich: Wah....so complicated one for guys. (seriously, I never saw it that way)

[Btw, I bought the CompassionArt book while I was at Trumpet Praise! :) Yay! It was the last copy though.]

No comments: