Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Punk'd

Mich: *Mich's hp rings...unknown number is displayed. Picks up phone* Hello?

Caller: Hello...this is Michelle right? I'm Jon calling from Wee Lee Music.  Is this a good time for you to speak?

Mich: Wee Lee Music? Er...what is this regarding? *a bit distracted as she's lugging around a huge backpack and 2 jkts for her Scotland trip* 

Caller: Well, I heard from Andrea that you're singing for Bob Fitts at FOP. And Michael W. Smith is coming to town, and I was wondering if you'd be keen in singing back-up for him.

Mich: *short pause* Oh....er, when is Michael W. Smith's coming?

Caller: Actually...I also don't know. THIS IS JOHANNESSSS!!! hahaha!
(Johannes is our 18 year old drummer from church.)

Mich: WARRAU!!! I FEEL SO CHEATED!! 
(I was seriously considering singing for Michael W. Smith. Blehh. This boy ah...just a few mins earlier, he cheated Dawnie into thinking he wanted to produce an album for her. We're gonna get back at Johannes man. haha! But ok lah....that phone call really made me laugh.)


3 comments:

Andrea Khoo said...

YOH-HAR-NURSE! You used my name to con my fwen! That makes it 3 people coming after you...

Sngs Alumni said...

Wah lau, this is SO not funny man. I would have been SO crazy excited and the crash would have quite literally stopped my heart. :(

Unknown said...

SIAO LIAOOO!! ;((( hahahah! GOD BLESS ME! =D