Monday, November 09, 2009

Birthday Wish List 2009

Hey hey fwens! Yes, its November, the most awesomest time of the year...haha! I realize that some of you have started checking my blog for the annual bday wish list already. So sweet lah you all! Thanks! :) Anyway, here it is...posted on the exact same date as last year's list too (9 Nov). Cool coincidence. :)

This year's list is kinda shorter....so feel free to surprise me with something outside the list. :) However, if you do select from the list, please let me know which item you're getting, so I don't get repeat items. :) Thanks once again folks. I'm really looking forward to meeting up with different ones of you. Yay!

The 2009 Birthday Wish List:
=============================
1) Jason Mraz- "Beautiful Mess- Live on Earth" (CD/DVD) [TAKEN!]
2) Carrie Underwood- "Play On" (CD) [TAKEN!]
3) Kris Allen (CD) - to be released on Nov 17 [BOUGHT!]
4) Sara Bareilles- "Between the Lines- Live at the Fillmore" (DVD)
5) Mark Batterson- "Wild Goose Chase" (book) [TAKEN!]
6) Unicorn/ Horse figurine. :)
7) Robinsons Vouchers [TAKEN!]

Possible pressies for group sharing:
====================
8) Benetint Blusher
9) Magic Mouse
10) Prison Break S4 Box set

If you are broke..:) :
===============
11) Kinder Bueno [Taken!]
12) Mentos [Taken!]
13) Fold me paper cranes (I always like those) haha! [I got a close enough version of it]
14) Sing me "Happy Birthday" over the phone/in person...but I want the "woh-oh-oh" version. :)
[Done! The Corrinne May version! :)]

Stuff a girl can only dream of:
==========================
15) Air ticket and concert ticket to see Jeremy Camp/ John Mayer LIVE!!
16) Oven (yes...after Dawnie has gushed about the amazing dishes she can whip up with her humble oven)
17) Nord Electro
18) Fluffy :) (this one will always stay in the list)

3 comments:

Nigel said...

No 18 is impossible. Don't quote Phil 4:13. That'll be quoting out of context.

Michelle-Lea said...

That's why its in a separate list. DREAM mah!! Sigh.

Sngs Alumni said...

OH NO I CAME AND CHECKED TOO LATE! PPL CHOPE STUFF ALREADY! Haha... okay okay I will pick one... or none. :D