Monday, November 30, 2009

Hillsongland 2010!

Mich: I'm signing up for Hillsong Conference 2010!!!
Abi: Who are the speakers and guests?
Mich: Ehhh...Christy & Nathan Nockels! Woohoo! (Christy is like one of my all-time fav female worship vocalists.)
Abi: And??
Mich: Oh!! Dimples!! :) :) (i.e. Tim Hughes)
Abi: And??
Mich: HOW CAN WE FORGET FLUFFY???? *wider, sorta silly grin*
Abi: And??
Mich: AND FLUFFY!!!!
Abi: Hahaha! And???
Mich: FLUFFFFFFYYYYYY!!! (need I say more?) Ok, I can't rem who the rest are. haha!

[For the record, I checked the Conf web site...and Judah Smith, Nancy Beach, T.D Jakes and Andy Stanley will be speaking too. hee!]

Darren: Hey! Don't just teach the kids in India how to sing Woh-oh-oh ah! Teach them 'Beautiful Saviour'!
Mich: Ermm....
(All this coming from the one who insists that he's "not skinny, just chiselled." Seriously?? haha!)

No comments: