Monday, November 30, 2009

BMI Mates Reunion @ Pepperoni Pizzeria

Last nite was a real treat as I had a catch-up session cum belated bday celebration with the BMI folks- Danny, Abi, our dear heavily pregnant Berno and Henry Choo. I didn't realize how much I missed hanging out with this gang until last nite man! We had a fantastic dinner at Pepperoni Pizzeria at Bukit Timah....our meal came up to only $13 pax! And we ordered 2 appetizers with our pizza too! :)

Check out the size of this ginormo family-sized pizza!! Half of it was some Suprema pizza (chix, sausage, mushrooms etc) and the other half was Parma ham with rocket leaves. And in case you're wondering...yes, we finished all of it. It's a thin-crust pizza, and very yummy!

After dinner...Henry Choo drove us to this secluded ice-cream place at Mt Sinai Rd which serves Haato ice-cream. While having our choc hazelnut/ green tea ice-creams, we managed to play a game of pick-up sticks. Old school eh? :)

Abi concentrating hard. And oh...I don't have a pic of this....but Baby Esher kicked for me several times in Mummy Berno's tummy, when we asked him to say 'hello'! haha! Apparently, most of the time he is quite shy when asked to do that. Berno thinks he can sense when its a strange hand on her tummy. So for Abi and I to get a response from him is quite rare. haha! I love this baby already. I can't wait to teach him how to sing woh-oh-ohsss!! :)

No comments: