Sunday, November 15, 2009

Grace Like Rain

My grandma holding up her baptism certificate

It was quite a mad day yesterday....had to conduct the choir for 2 services, pass Darren his bday and baptism presents together with Amelia and Nigel, and then make a dash to prepare my grandma for her baptism service. But all in all, it was a blessed day witnessing both my grandma's and Darrenshakers' baptism. :)

My grandma was one of 2 baptism candidates who were asked to share their testimonies during the services...and Sharon, my cell leader, supportively helped my grandma to read out her testimony. It was great having my family members there...and seeing the number of friends my grandma had quickly made in church. :) Here are the pics from yesterday.

Darrenshakers with one of his baptism presents....

Its a SHAKER PENCIL!! hahaha!

Joel Seng and Darren Peh...the 2 HighLife baptism candidates

Darren, "I look like I just won a lucky draw!"

Posing with Darren and his bday + baptism pressies from Muffin, Amelia, Nigel and me. We gave him a guitar tuner, guitar accessories pack (with capo) and The Message Bible (NT).

We love singing "woh-oh-oh"!!

My grandma together with her baptism classmates, Senior Ps Vincent Lun and Ps Peter Low.


Wet but happy faces!

Darren in the baptism pool with all his frens and supporters cheering loudly offstage.

Getting dunked!

Haha! I love this pose of Ps Vincent

It's been a long journey...but God is faithful. :)

My grandma with her old fren, Angie, and my Aunt Pauline

And that's my fav cuzzie, Sabby! :)

A pic with Ps Vincent and Sharon, my cell leader, after the baptism svce.

No comments: