Wednesday, August 16, 2006

After: Post Ikea

After some help from Ikea furnishings...this is how the room looks like now. It's not the prettiest room yet, but it's got more colour than before rite? Check out my posters and purple frilly fralla curtains. :)

You can't see it from the pic...but my off-white quilt cover has a beautiful, light gold, embroidered flower motif.

My corner-unit study table, with the mighty, glam MacBook taking 'centre-stage'.

Candle holder, potpourri, and pretty photos on my study table. I love photos...they make a room so much more homely don't ya think? Recognise yourself up there? hehe!
(There are pics of Disclosure at our Esplanade gig, Andrea's wedding, May's Sydney postcard, Rie and Shan at the Langkawi Spa, and my old acappella grp- Gratituous at the Harmony Awards)

No comments: