Monday, August 14, 2006

YUMMMMYYYY!!! (Part 2)

Hillsong bassist Matt Tennikoff. Is 'oh-so-hot!!!' (Ok, this is the ONLY pic I had of him at Hillsong church.....taken from my Sydney trip last year. I know it's not that flattering.) This dude is just the coolest cos he is revolutionising the Hillsong/ United Live sound with his brilliant, insane bass lines. Eg. on "Salvation is here".

Before him, their music just wasn't so happening and funky! Of course, he's pretty cute to boot....in a dark, quiet, cool kinda way. (He sat right in front of me during Hillsong's last worship seminar in Singapore!! Saw him up close! I remember Winnie called him the 'interesting looking one').

Alright, I'll admit...this post was 'pretty blonde'. But hey, I'm entitled to my bim moments! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is my teacher, can i pass on any words for you?