Friday, August 04, 2006

"Take, take, take it all!"

I'm so addicted to "Take it all" from the new Hillsong album "Mighty To Save"! It's constantly replaying in my head. I especially love the bridge....the words go by so quickly, that I couldn't make out what they were initially. But its so catchy, that I would just sing along to it with 'na na na na'. haha!

(I remember hearing Pam singing loudly to it at the counter of BMI...and wondering how amazing that she actually knew all the words to the song.) Anyway, now I do know the lyrics. hee!

Take It All
=========
(By Marty Sampson, Matt Crocker, Scott Ligertwood)

Bridge:

Running to the One
Who heals the blind
Following the shining light
In Your hands
The power to save the world
My life


2 comments:

Andrea Khoo said...

You're absolutely right! I didn't know the words until I read your post...but I know the tune, haha :)

Michelle-Lea said...

HA! So i'm not the only one.
Pam must be brilliant then. :)