Monday, August 14, 2006

YUMMMMYYYYY!!


This post is for Agent Cheerleader, Agent Ninja and George....my 'Cereal Nazi' friends (they vehemently believe that cereal CANNOT be mixed. Contaminates the 'purity' of the cereal or something. Only exception to the rule is if they are the same colour/flavour/ shape. Erm yeah....go figure!)

And well...so here I am.....defiantly 'blaspheming' against the Koko Krunch again, and having a ball of a time as I revel in the symphony of flavours in my cereal bowl....chocolate (crescent shaped) and honey (star shaped)! HA! Agent Magpie is mixing it all up!!! Again!!


** After Agent Ninja (member of the KKK: Koko Krunch Klan) read this post...she furiously accussed me of being a 'Cereal killer' again, and threatened to "burn me at the stake".

No comments: