Sunday, April 08, 2007

Quiet my soul

"The Lord Your God is with You
He is Mighty to Save.
He will take great delight in You,
He will quiet You with His love,
He will rejoice over You with singing."
- Zephaniah 3:17

Last Sat, a student gave me a Thank You card with this verse written on it. The dear girl had no idea how timely it was going to be for me.....how God really spoke deep into my heart with these reassuring words that I needed to hear so badly. And to drive home the point, ....we sang "Mighty to save" in church again today. :) Awesome stuff.

It's the start of a new term tmrw.....the first 2 weeks is usually a jittery period. And to make it even more jittery, is the fact that i'm launching a new module (think of it as a pilot). I don't know how things are gonna go in class tmrw......but I'm gonna trust that God knows what He's doing (even though i don't always), and that He's truly Mighty To Save! *smilez*

No comments: