Monday, February 25, 2008

Crash

Pls pray hard for my family and I. My patenal grandfather was hospitalized today because he fell last nite. He's got a hairline fracture & some prostate probs. Doctors are still observing his condition now.

I've been feeling really tired of late...trying to hold it all together, my various responsibilites & commitments. My Mac crashing, keeping up with work and ministry, physical fatigue (sometimes i feel like puking cos of sheer exhaustion), and coming to terms with some major life-changing decisions all didn't faze me much. But last week, I kept getting bouts of depression where I felt seriously lousy about myself. Then today's news about my grandfather coupled with Danny's departure just made my delicate house of cards topple over. I crashed out.

I'm trying so hard to be strong....but it's not easy.
O Lord, my soul cries out to You
For You are my deliverer, my covering,
Please pull me through....


"Everything, everything
Lord You are everything to me.
My treasure, my priority
Who can compare to You
Great is the measure of YOur royalty
O Morning Star
You truly are everything." - 'Everything' by Israel Houghton

No comments: