Monday, February 25, 2008

Farewell Boo Fwen...

It was Danny, my Boo Fwen's very last day at BMI. :( We threw him a farewell party tonite. Berno, DW and Danny (in his 'Boo Fwen' t-shirt) in the photo above.

With Jasmine now....see the spread in the background. We ordered in Rite's pizza & KFC upon Danny's request.

We played a little game with Danny...where we hid tennis balls with our individual messages for him around the office. Bernice wrote out riddles to serve as clues for him to find them. eg. "Danny, be a man, do the right thing!" was a clue that the ball was hidden near the water dispenser. [I always shout that line out as his cue to replace the water. haha!] We hid about 17 balls for him to find though...so it wasn't ez for him.

Danny digging into the shredder bin to find one of the tennis balls.

Danny: "Cannot find lehhh!!"

Reading the messages off one of the balls....mine said "You are my brudder, best fwens forever!!" which made him laugh out loud. It's from this song that a funny asian guy sang to Simon Cowell on American Idol.

His stash of tennis balls and the clues that came with them.


They sabo-ed me....we were told to point to Danny, but I was the only one that did it in the end. We look so happy in that shot...but I felt quite emotional through it all, had to hold back the tears. I will really miss my Boo Fwen now that he's gone.....we've been colleagues for 5 yrs now, and we've really become close frens through that period. Goodbye my dear fwen!

No comments: