Monday, February 11, 2008

The Purply One is Home....

Hey folks! I'm bk. And it feels so great to be home again....missed the comforts (and cleanliness) of my own house, the beautiful consistency of Singapore weather (we were getting sunburnt, then frozen, sunburnt, frozen every other day in Australia) n I missed my fwens terribly. :) *HUGZ*
I'm still suffering from jet lag though....still adjusting to the whole time zone thingy. It's only 12.30am now....which is incredibly early by my normal standards...but I can barely keep my eyes open cos it's actually 3.30am Sydney time (I sleep ard midnite there, to wake up at 8am. INCREDIBLE U SAY? haha! I woke up at 4.30am once, so that we cld set off for the Great Ocean Rd drive!).

So I'm going to prepare for bed now....and I'll blog about the trip later on.
Btw, I'm very proud of Muffy and Shirley! I heard you made it to service early for both weeks! Well done!!! haha! See u this Sun! I can't wait to go bk to church lor. :)

No comments: