Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Off to see the Kangaroos, Wombats n Penguins!!

The day has come, I'm flying awayyyyy to Sydney and Melbourne. :) Finally finished packing, had to do it twice...cos the first time, all my stuff wouldn't fit in the smaller luggage. I also dun understand why my bag is always exploding when I travel. Seriously, I've tried to cut down oredi. I TRIED!!! It's been a bit of mad last min rush getting all prepared for the trip...with work to clear, errands to run, stuff to buy, and itineraries to plan. But now that its all cleared, the gals n I are determined to HAVE FUN!! (yes, even with a crazy plan to drive 12 hrs from Sydney to Melb n back.)

I had a 'last supper' (or rather dinner) of sorts with the BMI gals today (we're weirdly attached to each other). And of course, I had to have my Tom Yum Ramen before I leave. :p Berno was so sweet lah....she left that note saying "Wii will miss you...." with Wii, the unicorn, I gave her for Christmas, AND a little pressie of mentos wrapped in yellow smiley faces. The funny thing was just a few mins earlier, I had bought my own share of mentos to bring to Aussieland! Yes, I can't function well without my mints, and Berno knows me so well. Heh! I also passed Mumble, Cokehead and Poof, the dragon over to her, so that she can take care of them while I am away. haha!

Thanks everyone for your outpouring of sweet messages, wishes, and offers of prayer (pls continue to pray for journey mercies)! I'll definitely miss you fwens when I'm gone. :) My phone is on auto-roaming, so I'm still contactable. Feel free to send me smses!! Wld love to hear from you from Down Under. I may not always reply though, cos u know how ex it is. heh!

Muffin Boy and Abi (Dark green and green fwen): Have a rockin' time at the Switchfoot concert! Buy me a nice t-shirt k? :)

Shirley: Thanks for taking over 'mummy duties while I'm away. hehe! Remember to wake Muffy up at 9.15am for Sun svce. teehee!

Pink and Yellow Fwen: Meet up with each other while I'm away!! :) Thanks for your book and mentos! heh! I will miss talking to both of u. What wld I do without u in my life?

Striped Fwen: Enjoy your emo Damien Rice music in Malacca! Mebbe I'll msg u from the Blue Mts. :p And thanks for the map, travel tips (REMEMBER TREES!), and the moleskine!

Darkred Fwen: Thank u, thank u, and thank u for always pwaying. :) Take care of my Boo Fwen too while I'm gone.


Alritey folks, the purply fwen is leaving on a jet plane! Oh, I hope I'll bump into Marty Sampson! hahaha! Anyway, have a fun CNY holiday, be good, go to church, take care, I love ya! :) I'll see you all after the 10 Feb (Sun).

No comments: