Friday, January 25, 2008

It's in the little things... :)

How to make your teacher happy:
================================
[Tues evening...my vocal class noisily makes their way out of the classroom after a fun lesson. J.N, around 20 yrs old, lingers behind and then walks to my white board.]
Mich: *puzzled* Hey J.N, what are you doing?
J.N: *smiles and then proceeds to wipe my board for me*
Mich & the rest of the class: Awwwwwwwww!! :)
(seriously, that boy melted my heart. so sweet rite?)

How to make your teacher laugh:
================================
[Thur evening....vocal class has ended. Mich is staying behind in the classroom to jam with Glenn.]
J.E (a cool dude around 18 yrs old): *walks in* I'm bored! (he's waiting for his next guitar class)
Mich: Oh come in, and join us! :)
J.E: *looks a bit sheepish* Err....I was in your other vocal studio, and I was tuning the guitar when the strings snapped.
Mich: HUH?? Ok, bring it to the counter and they'll fix it. *tries to contain laughter*

No comments: