Monday, January 21, 2008

"Baby, it's alright"

Check this out....the number of songs that have the same theme (and I'm sure there are lots more out there). :)Really says something about the universal human condition eh?

===================================================================

"Every little thing's gonna be alright..."- Delirious?

"If I could just see You
Everything would be alright
If I could see You
This darkness would turn to light"- 'Storm' by Lifehouse

"When I'm reaching from the shadows
With my back against the wall
I can hear your voice in the darkness say
'Baby it's alright, baby it's alright'"- 'Baby, it's alright' by Incognito

"I'm on my way, I'm on my way...
There seems to be no end in sight,
but I know I'll be alright."- 'On my way' by Corrinne May

"Just breathe, and every little thing will be alright"- 'Inhale' by Marty Sampson

===================================================================

Abi: *rambling/ stressing out over something on msn*
Mich: It's gonna be ok. Remember, Marty said "just breathe...and every little thing will be alright"!
Abi: But I'm breathing....and I'm still not alright!!!

[hahaha! Sorry...just a bit of comic relief]

No comments: