Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vague and Duh

The things my fwens say sometimes really crack me up....:)

In Jason's car:
=============
Mich: Abi, where should we park? (we're not exactly familiar with the boat quay area)
Abi: *very slowly* Ermmm.....CARR-PARKK??
Mich: What the??

In the BMI office:
===============
Abi: I'm going to cut my hair after work.
Mich: Oh where?
Abi: Errr...TOWN??
Mich: What's with the vague answers?? (I was expecting the name of the Hair Salon)

Over msn:
=========
Desmond: I highlighted my hair!
Mich: Oh cool! Where? (once again, expecting the name of the Hair Salon)
Desmond: Head.
Mich: ?!?!?! [obviously lah!!!! er duh!]

Over dinner discussing places to visit in Sydney:
=====================================
Mich: So do you think I should go visit the Sydney Fish Mkt?
Glenn: Err...smells of fish.
Mich: Err yeahh....it IS a fish mkt u know.

Glenn: You should visit the Botanic Gdns.
Mich: Oh yeah?
Glenn: Yeah, its quite nice. Lots of trees.
Mich: .....

No comments: