Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Switchfoot Tee-Shirt Day!!!

On the day of the Switchfoot concert at Expo, I was leaving on a jet plane for Sydney. So I missed the fantastic concert...but Abi was nice enuff to buy me a t-shirt. See my happening, limited edition "Live in Singapore 2008" t-shirt!!! :) Its a very comfy t-shirt too....and Abi and I decided to wear it together today.

Our first pose....a bit blur because Berno's hand was shaky. haha! Berno thought it was quite funny that Abi looked so 'attitude' with her pose....while I was all smiley.

The results of our 2nd attempt. I'm cracking up because Berno said "Smile......or don't." Abi was totally out of the frame, cos she was rolling on the floor in laughter. SMILE OR DON'T SMILE??? That's just weird man. Teehee!

This is hilarious. Abi looks even more angsty and pouty in this shot, while my smile is even wider. haha! Marcus and Shenna have the same t-shirt too. Next time, we'll all wear it together...and look like a bunch of crazed fanatics. hehe!

No comments: